Information we collect
We collect personal as well as non-personal information. By personal, we mean your mobile number or email, which you willingly submit to us while signing up for our subscription. Besides this, you will be submitting your non-personal information to us, which includes your anonymous usage data, platform types, your preferences, referring or exit pages, general demographic information, and others.
Use of your personal information:
We ensure not to use your personal information in unethical or illegal ways. We might use your personal information in such ways:
- To improve, support, and develop our business
- To improve the content on our site by knowing your interest and personalization
- To provide you a great customer support
- To keep you updated with our business
- To show you relevant ads
How we share your information:
We, hereby, assure you not to sell, trade, rent, or otherwise share your personal information with a third party without your consent. We may disclose your personal information in the following ways.
- We may share your personal information like email or mobile number with other service providers for our own purpose of sending you mails or push notifications to your mobile.
- When you get engaged with our social media features, your personal information will be shared with these features.
- As we use Google AdSense on a site, Google may track your browser’s cookies.
Your rights regarding the use of your personal information:
You have the full right to prevent us at any time from contacting you for any purpose. You yourself can opt out of our community.
Links to other sites
RipeSocial targets the general audience, not certain age-group people. Our site doesn’t knowingly gather information about anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents. If there is any such data found, we will delete it instantly.
Security and information retention
Your information is safe with us. We take all security measures to protect the information of users both online as well as offline. We prevent unauthorized users from unlawful processing on our site.